Management of calls via call transfer, with sending of a summary message in real time via email or WhatsApp, containing the contact details of the caller and the reason for the call
€ 120.00 ADVANCED subscription (80 calls / month)
€ 195.00 GOLD subscription (150 calls / month)
Come funziona? Basta attivare un semplice trasferimento di chiamata al numero di telefono fornito da noi e da quel momento il nostro incaricato gestirà le telefonate, rispondendo in maniera personalizzata, seguendo precise disposizioni concordate in precedenza e al termine della telefonata viene inviato un messaggio riassuntivo in tempo reale tramite e-mail, SMS o WhatsApp, contenente i recapiti del chiamante e il motivo della telefonata. Contestualmente viene gesttita l'agenda degli appuntamenti utilizzando un calendario condiviso da remoto.
Consentendoci di accedere al Vs account di posta elettronica (da remoto), gestiremo tutte le e-mail in entrata e in uscita (anche in lingua inglese e francese), seguendo le disposizioni che ci indicherete in tempo reale o concordate in precedenza.
Riordiniamo al meglio gli archivi digitali già creati, consentendo una maggiore efficacia e velocità di utilizzo.
€ 8,50/commissione (oltre 1 km dalla sede dell'impresa)
— For outsourcing services
Remote secretarial services can be requested by telephone quickly and easily . to the n. 035 4504647 (from Monday to Friday 9am-6pm) or n. 339 329677I (every day) or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A preliminary meeting is set up for our consultants to draft a first profile of the commissioning company, gathering all the necessary data and information to manage the phone calls. We will identify response modes, "special" clients to be forwarded to specific departments and communications to be given to callers according to the time of day. Then follows a service of schedule management through a shared calendar upon request.
Should clients wish to work undisturbed, a call transfer service will be set up and calls will be forwarded to an extension provided by us. From that moment on, we will take care of all incoming calls according to previously provided instructions. At the end of the call, an sms or email will be sent to the clients, including caller's information and the reason for the call. This service allows our clients to recontact the callers depending on priority.
— For different types of services
All services can be delivered from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, except for those with a designated date and time
The services must be booked in advance according to their category:
- — CATEGORY A) 3 days notice
- — CATEGORY B) 2 weeks notice
- — CATEGORY C) 1 week notice
To request services to be held on Saturdays it is necessary to book at least 7 days before (category A), 20 days before (category B), 14 days before (category C) of the date on which the service is provisioned.
For services of an urgent nature or outside the aforementioned time a commission of € 15.00 / service will be applied.
- Possibility to focus only on the main activities of your work and to work undisturbed
- Substantial reduction of fixed costs: the service provider agency requires a considerably lower expense than the one that would involve carrying out the same activity internally
- Improvement of availability and consequent greater customer satisfaction
- High flexibility of use: service agencies have no contractual obligations, in this way the client can outsource certain activities only for the desired period and exclusively in relation to the needs of the moment.
- Remote work: possibility of working remotely via mobile devices and communicating in real time with your secretary
- Opportunity to focus on the most important and profitable activities
- Lightening of your workload , stress reduction
- Improvement of the quality level : those that in the eyes of the client are non-core activities, are for the service companies the heart of their business. For this the outsourced activities are carried out in a professional manner.
During meetings, appointments with clients or business trips abroad, replacement of personnel (sickness, maternity leave, vacation ...), excessive workload to carry out, support to the secretary during peak hours.